Improves Immune System & Anti-Aging
Historians from all around the world have produced evidence to show that apparently all primitive people used herbs-often in a sophisticated way. Indeed, today many pharmacological classes of drugs include a natural product prototype that we originally discovered through the study of traditional cures and folk knowledge of indigenous people. One of them being Curcumin and other curcuminoids. They offer numerous health benefits since they are powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-fungal, antibacterial agents. It is a popular ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine.
Health benefits of any food or herb are based on its key active ingredients. Turmaboost™ contains curcumin (turmeric) & Piperine from Black Pepper. Piperine is the key chemical in black pepper. It is similar to capsaicin, a chemical in chili and offers many health benefits. Curcumin which is a polyphenol plays the same role in turmeric. Both these compounds have been studied to examine the potential health benefits they can offer individually or together.
Helps in reducing pain Piperine in black pepper can reduce pain by triggering TRPV1 (transient receptor potential vanilloid type-1) in the body
Cancer benefits Dietary polyphenols like piperine and curcumin have been studied for their effect on prevention of breast cancer. Mammosphere formation, which is a marker of breast stem cells were studied.
Anti-inflammatory Curcumin has been studied for its anti-inflammatory capabilities especially in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis and other inflammatory conditions
Controlling Obesity Turmeric and black pepper could be combined to fight high cholesterol levels, obesity and diabetes. Diet induced bodily changes to blood glucose, body weight, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or bad cholesterol and triglyceride could be affected by CPQ.
Other Benefits of
- Turmeric and black pepper, when combined could help relieve gastric mucosal damage caused by peptic ulcers
- Powerful antioxidant & natural detoxifier
- Curcumin has anti-amyloid ability that can reduce amyloid pathway in Alzheimer's. Both low and high doses of curcumin fed to laboratory mice seemed to reduce age-related memory loss
- Protection for your brain and cognitive function
- Better mood balance and more energy
- Smoother, more youthful-looking skin
- Support for liver health and detoxification
- An overall increased sense of vitality
- Helps reduce arthritis symptoms
- Piperine increases bio-availability